Re: AMD64 patch for flavio's fglrx debs

Cyril Chaboisseau wrote:

Le 19 janvier vers 22:33, Peter Nelson écrivait:
Here's a patch I've made against flavio's latest fglrx packages to generate amd64 debs. I *think* it does the right thing placing the 32bit drivers in /emul/ia32-linux/usr/X11R6/lib/ and the 64bit ones in /usr/X11R6/lib/, with the correct diversions. It works for me, but I don't have any real games to test the 32bit compatability with.

the compilation of the packages went almost smoothly (I just had to
modify a couple usr/X11R6/lib to usr/X11R6/lib64)
Don't change any of the lib/lib64's. Other than symlinking lib64 to lib, my patch includes all the changes that are needed.

BTW, I have kernel-patch-debian-2.6.10 but that shouldn't make any
difference for the compilation of the module

There are known problems compiling against 2.6.10. Look at this thread on rage3d for some patches:
http://rage3d.net/board/showthread.php?t=33798874

-Peter