Re: New ATI fglrx drivers work with AMD64

>  use the --force-overwrite switch of dpkg.

OK it worked.
Now I tried building kernel module. All fine.
ERROR when insmod: undefined symbol pci_find_class in module

so I edited agpgart_be.c replacing pci_find_class with pci_get_class
(from /usr/src/linux/Documentation/pci.txt) and the module loads fine
into the kernel, and I can see it with lsmod.
But now if I run startx I get an error message saying flgrx module
can't be found! :(

I'm using 2.6.10 custom kernel. I tried 2.6.9 but I get more build
module errors.

Any help?
thanks
maxxer