AMD64 DHCP Network Configuration Failure

I just put a new system together.  Here are the specs:

AMD64 3200+ CPU
512MB DDR 3200 RAM
3DFX 16MB Graphics Card... old, yes I know :)
Standard CD-Drive
20GB IDE Hard Drive
550 Watt Power Supply
Antec Case
Bridgecom 10/100 Fast Ethernet NIC
DFI LANPARTY UT nF3 250Gb nForce3 250GB Chipset Motherboard (onboard 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Audio, USB, and Firewire)

I am using the SargeAMD64 NetInstall .ISO Everything works until I get to the network configuration section. My Bridgecom 10/100 card shows up, as well as firewire (eth1). However, my onboard ethernet on the motherboard doesn't. Ok I think, I'll just use the older one for now. It goes to get DHCP information and can't do it. I put in my hostname and it still can't do it. When I go to configure it manually to see if it works, I put in all the information and then the system goes blank. I know everything should work because I tried an old version of Debian for i386 and it could find everything for DHCP easily. Does anyone have any suggestions? Could this be a bug? Thank you for the help. :)