Re: pinfo 0.6.8-4 broken in alioth pure64 depot (pinfo.info zero size)

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Kurt investigated this and found that it is a timestamp skew in the
> package causing the file to be sometimes rebuild and if then it ends
> up empty.

Sorry for the incorrect assumptions on my part.  Thanks Kurt for
finding the root cause.

> I've filed a bug about this yesterday:
> bugs.debian.org/290618
> I could do an upload of a fixed version if you want.

Thank you for filing that bug.  If the source of the problem is in the
package then that is the best place to fix it.  Unless this becomes a
long lasting problem I am content that it flow through all of the
normal processes.

Thanks again,
Bob