Re: Why gcc-3.4 and pure64 not synchrone ?

"Harald Dunkel" <harald.dunkel@t-online.de> writes:

> Will Dyson wrote:
> |
> | I would be very interested in knowing how the gcc-3.4 archive is
> | built, what the real problem is, and if there is any way I can help
> | out.
> |

> AFAIK there is _no_ automatic cron job looking for new source
> packages, rebuilding the *.deb, and then running an upload to
> Alioth.
>
> The gcc-3.4 packages are built manually by volunteers.
> Probably they were busy IRL during the holidays.
>

> Happy new year

Both pure64 and gcc-3.4 use the same script to update their sources
and provide a wanna-build for the buildd. If the versions differ then
it is a matter of FS or AJ_ not having enough spare time to sign
packages or patch build failures.

As for sarge the holiday and my sickness interfered with me fixing the
upload queue and improved wanna-build to function properly but I hope
to get it fixed this weekend.

MfG
        Goswin