Re: dhel_parse segfaults

*** Regarding Re: dhel_parse segfaults; Andreas Jochens <aj@andaco.de>
    adds:

Andreas> If you could provide a hint or a patch to fix this, I would
Andreas> of course apply it and upload a fixed version to the gcc-3.4
Andreas> archive soon.

This appears to be a gcc 4.0 problem.  If I compile the dhelp package
with gcc 3.4 it does not segfault both with and without the -O2
option.  If I compile with gcc 4.0 it segfaults *with* -O2 but works
fine with -O1 and -O0.  The segfault occurs when the html_w_head()
function returns.

I have no patch, just the above analysis.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Bojsen                                              <per.bojsen@comcast.net>