Re: Debian Flash (libflash) Packages

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:41:30 +0100, Rafael Steiner
<longkong@nerdshack.com> wrote:

> The original Debian Packages do not work with amd64, so I built my own
> with the Patch from the sourcefoge Forums.
>
> It works good for me, so if you want Flash without an chroot, try it
> out  :)

You might consider submitting a BTS report on this issue. Based on my
reading of the patch, it is probably (still) broken on other 64-bit
arches as well, depending on how wide their ints and longs are.

I'll try out your packages later, however.

--
Will Dyson