Re: Where are the unofficial sarge for amd64???

Some time ago Goswin replied to a similar question of mine with the following
statement:

> Add
>
> deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 testing main
non-free contrib

> the sarge tree is getting depopulated and will disapear soon. 6379 of
> ~8000 packages are rebuild with -all debs now.

To be honest, I really didn't understand the "rebuild with -all debs now" as I
haven't progressed to building deb packages yet, but I did what he suggested,
anyway. :)

cmr

--
Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
----