Re: TIGER K8w Dual opteron crash

I had the exact same problem on my previous GFX-card (MSI GeForce FX5600).
The problem was when running 3D apps like OpenGL-screensavers, the GPU got too hot.

When I downclocked the GPU and Mem on the GFX-card. the problem went away.

So, it's probably some weak hardware on your GFX-card (And you might look into getting a chassis with better airflow).