glibc-2.3.3 manpages / glibc-2.3.2 library

Hi,
Im just writing this to make sure.
I've just installed my fresh pure64 debian and used apt-get to install
gcc & friends.
The "resulting" installation is such that I have gcc-2.3.2 installed in
/lib and gcc-2.3.3 manpages installed on the same system.
I came to notice this by experiencing compilation problems with my code
which uses sched_setaffinity() which had it's signature changed between
the two glibc versions.

Am I correct in this?
Is there a way to get glibc 2.3.3 for debian-amd64

	Shechter.