openoffice installation

I am running pure64 on athlon 64 system. Debian installed fine. Now, I
have added "deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/
openoffice.org/" in my sources.list, apt-get updated and found
"openoffice.org-amd64" package. I apt-get openoffice.org-amd64 but get
the following error message:

  openoffice.org-amd64: Depends: openoffice.org (> 1.1.1+1.1.2rc3) but
  it is not going to be installed

If I try to add openoffice.org on the apt-get install line, another
error message stating that this time openoffice.org-bin is missing and
this package has no install candidate.

I have ia32-libs and ia32-libs-openoffice.org installed. What else do
I need to do?

Thanks, Kari