A8V + Drivemess

Dear all,

I get Asus A8V motherboard with Promise 20378 and VIA8237 ide controlles. Now I have /boot partition in standard IDE controller and Debian installer sees it with out problems. I'd like to put / partition in Promise RAID, in which I have to identical PATA drives. However, Debian installer does not see any drives (except /boot). Drives at Promise controller work anyway nice with XP.

So what should I do? With lsmod I found both sata_via.ko and sata_promise.ko. Should I get some extra kernelmodule for Promise RAID?

Thanks in advance!

/Matti