OpenOffice: broken dependency?

Hi,

If I understood it correctly, then the way to get openoffice is to
include

deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/ openoffice.org/

in sources.list and then apt-get openoffice.org-amd64. If this is
correct, then I'm afraid I have to report a broken dependency here:

---
  openoffice.org-debian-files: Depends: openoffice.org-bin (>
1.1.1+1.1.2rc3) but it is not installable

Package openoffice.org-bin is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  openoffice.org
E: Package openoffice.org-bin has no installation candidate
---

So, could someone please rebuild the debian-files package to not depend
on openoffice.org-bin, but openoffice.org instead?

--
Sebastian Steinlechner