Re: gftp crash on file retrieve

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 20:10, Alan Anders wrote:
> Hello.
>
>  I am able to connect to ftp servers without any problem, but the
> moment I retrieve a file, gftp closes without any error message and
> simply says "killed" when run from the console.

I can confirm this crash bug (gftp 2.0.17-5). I can provide a stack
trace or anything else that might help (though I'm not that experienced
with gdb, so you might better write the exact commands to get the
desired output).

I also have report that the same version (2.0.17-5) in i386 unstable
does _not_ crash. So this has to be a pure64 specific crash bug.

--
Sebastian Steinlechner