Re: netinst using gcc-3.4 packages: no valid Release file?

On 04-Aug-12 13:57, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Since you say the gcc-3.4 debootstrap is already patched the udbe
> should be too or your patch is incomplete. Are you sure you patched
> sarge and sid scripts?

I patched both scripts (the patch can be found at
http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/patches/debootstrap_0.2.41-0.2.0.0.1.amd64.patch)

However, I did not make any tests with the installer myself yet. I will
do that later when I finished porting packages to gcc-3.4, i.e. when the
gcc-3.4 archive has catched up with the gcc-3.3 archive.

Regards
Andreas Jochens