kernel-headers broken dependency && own kernel

Hello,

I just installed the amd64 port using the most recent netinst image
(dated august, 6th). Now I have a report and a question:

- kernel-headers-2.6.7-5 depends on kernel-kbuild-2.6-1, which isn't
available. I built a fake package and installed kernel-kbuild-2.6-3
instead, which then worked (at least I could build the nvidia driver).
Probably someone could fix that?

- Now for the question: I am not sure whether I really understood what
it takes to compile a 64bit kernel. While running with 64bit, would
using the standard makefiles get me a 64bit enabled kernel? Or do I have
to add/overwrite compile flags?

--
Sebastian 'ttt' Steinlechner
www.resourcecode.de