Re: Grub testers wanted

Btw, I'm quite interested in getting GRUB to support x86_64 in Sarge. If
you send me a working patch in time I'll push it fast into testing.

If GRUB Legacy results being too much of a problem for x86_64, please
consider porting GRUB 2 (there's a package in experimental, but the source
is rapidly evolving in upstream).  GRUB 2 already supports powerpc and
is dessigned with CPU/Arch portability in mind.

(GRUB2 will eventualy replace GRUB Legacy completely, so porting it is not
much of a time waste)

--
Robert Millan

(Debra and Ian) (Gnu's Not (UNiplexed Information and Computing System))/\
(kernel of *(Berkeley Software Distribution))