gcc-3.4 builds

Hi,

I see a new directory on alioth named gcc-3.4, which seems to contain alot of packages. I guess that this is all the packages compiled with gcc-3.4, which generates better code for x86-64 than gcc-3.3.

Is this a complete port (compared to pure64 on alioth) or should I sill have pure64 in my sources.list for packages that are not yet compiled using gcc-3.4?

Also, is there any issues to be aware of when mixing gcc 3.4 compiled packages with gcc 3.3 compiled packages? I read that gcc 3.4 has changed ABI from gcc 3.3, but I'm not sure which architectures this affectes.

Regards
Anders Fugmann