Re: working mozilla, ffox and tbird packages in unstable pure64.

Frederik Schueler wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to the debian GCC maintainers, who finally uploaded gcc-3.4 to
unstable, we now have working binaries of mozilla, mozilla-firefox and
mozilla-thunderbird in the pure64 archive on alioth.

they where recompiled with gcc 3.4.1-2 and uploaded today, and do not
segfault anymore :-)

The mozilla package unfortunately has #260857 open, but if you fix the
script by hand it works like a charm.
Greetings
Frederik Schueler

Unfortunately, I have only been to school till 260856, so maybe if you could elaborate a little?

--

Gerard H. Pille