Re: installation report/problems with xsane and subversion

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 11:39, Andreas Richter wrote:

> Kenan Esau wrote:
>
> |>I had alike problems. An svnadmin recover have solved some issues with
> |>my repositories.
> |

> | Sorry -- but running svnadmin recover on a repository which is not
> | damaged at all makes me feel a little bit uneasy. I think I will install
> | a 32bit-subversion in a chroot for now.
>
> i think you can't check out from your svn-repository?

Yes -- but it worked fine with 32-bit. With the 64-bit version I can't
access the repositories. So I am pretty shure that the repositories are
not damaged.

> | What exactly do you mean by "solved SOME issues ..." ??? Does subversion
> | work completely or not. If you still have some problems what problems
> | remain ?
>
> My repositories are created with another version of berkeley-db, so i
> can't acces these repositories. After an svnadmin recover it works again.

Ah OK -- that's a good hint. I will check for the version differences of
the berkeley-db packages.

> And no, i have no problems with subversion so far.
>
> I you have doubt to for recover your repositories, make a backup before.

Jep -- will try it this evening.