Re: Pb install base system

> I test the netboot disk, sid-amd64-netboot.iso ... but it is not working
> for me ... i do not know if network is working too ...
> I try to configure my network by dhcp or manually ... smae result ...
> Which install image should i use :)

I didn't have much succes with the 20040706 netboot, but the 20040711
worked ok for me (see another thread on this ml from me). Unless there's
been a serious regression I would expect the 20040713 netboot images to
work as well.

Could you also elaborate a bit more on the problems you have with the
network configuration? Do you have your laptop connected to a LAN? A
DSL/cable ethernet modem? Do you see any messages on VT3 or VT4 or in the
logfiles as to why the nw-config does not work?

regards,
Thomas