Re: ACPI and CPU temps on Tyan S2882.

#########
#  Sensors configuration file used by 'libsensors' for Tyan S2885
#
#  I2C and LM Sensors 2.8.2 are required for proper sensor detection.
#  Download the latest lm_sensors from http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/
#
#  To your /etc/modules.conf file, add the lines:
#     alias char-major-89 i2c-dev
#
#  To your /etc/rc.xxx files, add the lines:
#     modprobe i2c-amd8111
#     modprobe i2c-amd756
#     modprobe i2c-isa
#     modprobe lm85
#     #modprobe eeprom # uncomment the start of this line to monitor memory
#     modprobe w83781d
#     sensors -s
#
# Edited by: Kris Kersey <augustus@linuxhardware.org> 12.12.03
#     Based on the original S2880 file from kevin schlichter <kevins@tyan.com>
#
#########
chip "w83627hf-*"

    ignore in3
    ignore in7
    ignore fan3
    ignore temp3 # delete this line if you're going to use the remote temp.

    label in0 "CPU0 Vcore"
    label in1 "CPU1 Vcore"
    label in2 "+3.3V"
    label in4 "CPU1 DDR VTT"
    label in5 "CPU1 DDR 2.5"
    label in6 "VDD_CPU0"
    label in8 "VBat"

    label fan1 "FAN5 (TOP)"
    label fan2 "FAN6 (FRONT)"

    label temp1 "Rear Temp" # R1853 near the IDE connector
    label temp2 "I/O Panel Temp" # R1852 near J87 & broadcom chip
    #label temp3 "Remote Temp" # This is a fun one... It monitors a 3pin
                               # header on the board (J117 near the
                               # floppy connector), which allows
                               # a remote temp sensor to be attached.

# set limits to  5% for the critical voltages
# set limits to 10% for the non-critical voltages
# set limits to 20% for the battery voltage

    set in0_min 1.5 * 0.95
    set in0_max 1.5 * 1.05
    set in1_min 1.5 * 0.95
    set in1_max 1.5 * 1.05
    set in2_min 3.3 * 0.95
    set in2_max 3.3 * 1.05
    set in4_min 1.25 * 0.95
    set in4_max 1.25 * 1.05
    set in5_min 2.5 * 0.95
    set in5_max 2.5 * 1.05
    set in6_min 1.2 * 0.95
    set in6_max 1.2 * 1.05
    set in8_min 3.3 * 0.95
    set in8_max 3.3 * 1.05

    set sensor1 3435
    set sensor2 3435
    set sensor3 3435

# examples for temperature limits
    set temp1_hyst 50
    set temp1_over 60
    set temp2_hyst 50
    set temp2_over 60
    set temp3_hyst 50
    set temp3_over 60

    set fan1_min 3000
    set fan2_min 3000

chip "adt7463-*" "adm1027-*"

    label in0 "CPU0 DDR 2.5"
    label in1 "CPU0 DDR VTT"
    label in2 "3.3VSB"
    label in3 "+5V"
    label in4 "+12V"

    label fan1 "FAN3 (REAR)"
    label fan2 "FAN4 (BOTTOM)"
    ignore fan3
#    label fan3 "FAN1 (CPU0)"
    label fan4 "FAN2 (CPU1)"

    label pwm1 "pwm1 fan"
    label pwm2 "pwm2 fan"
    label pwm3 "pwm3 fan"

    label temp1 "CPU1 Temp"
    label temp2 "System Temp"
    label temp3 "CPU0 Temp"

    set vid 2.4

# set limits to  5% for the critical voltages
# set limits to 10% for the non-critical voltages
# set limits to 20% for the battery voltage

    set in0_min 2.5 * 0.95
    set in0_max 2.5 * 1.05
    set in1_min 1.25 * 0.95
    set in1_max 1.25 * 1.05