kernel-patch-amd64

Hi,

I am currently packaging kernel-patch-2.6.7-amd64-2.6.7, wich contains
the latest "Andy Kleen patch" for amd64 kernels to be found at

ftp://ftp.amd64.org/pub/linux/v2.6/

The patch applies cleanly to the Debian-patched kernel sources and will
be part of the next 2.6.7 based kernel images for amd64.

Since the debian kernel packages now are being maintained by the
debian-kernel maintainers team, what is going to happen to these
inofficial packages once amd64 will enter sid?

Do I have to ITP kernel-patch-amd64 and/or kernel-image-amd64?

Greetings
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG