Re: The new HOWTO is online now

A couple of comments:

1. The IA32 emulation kernel can be built from a pure64 environment with
no difficulty.  I did that myself for the kernel I posted here recently.

2. You may want to add a link to that kernel, or others, since for many
people they can get up and running without the mess of a cross-compile.

3. LVM can be managed by 32-bit tools (it is on my system for the time
being).

-- John