Re: I'm leaving. Who will do archive maintainance for biarch?

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 10:39:48PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> So who is willing to maintain the alioth apt repository for biarch on
> alioth? You can use the scripts I used from the tools directory, start
> from scratch and setup something competly new, adapt mini-dinstall or
> the real debian-archive-scripts. Its all yours.

I am willing to do this. I already registered at alioth, my user is
fschueler-guest.
But I am no official DD yet, so maybe someone objects.

> I suggest coordinating with John Goerzen who seems to be doing pure64
> so both can coexist nicely on alioth and users can easily find the one
> they want. Maybe John offers to manage both repositories at the same
> time. How about that John?

Hosting biarch, pure64 and forthcoming multiarch on alioth would be
best, as long as we are no official port.
The pure64 autobuilder seems inactive since a month or so, but Kurt
Roeckx keeps compiling a lot of packages for our Debian-Installer
effords. Those should be incorporated into the alioth repository as
well.

Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG