Re: Fwd: Support for x86_64 added to DriverLoader

oh thanks Max,

no it aint been paid for.. i installed and i presume many others
installed 64bit debian over 32 bit thinking that they soon will be
able to get wifi working ....

i was in a hurry so i just fwded the email...
i had to wait a full 9 hours before i could try it out...

yup it works for me!!! its a hp zv5260us

;)

regards,
Kunjan.