help installing sid

Ok, I downloaded sid net installer CD iso image, got into the base config, then failed in the apt configuration.

I get the error message "Failed to access the Debian archive", on all the mirrors I was able to select. Admittedly, I did not try every single one, but 10 or 12 of them, both in US and Germany.

I confirmed I am connected to the internet with ping of other hosts out there.

Can anyone help me get past this problem? It appears as if it's not finding the files it's looking for when it tries to query the sources.