Need help locating the installation ISO's for AMD64

Can someone on this list let me know where I can find the ISO to download?

I've never built a machine from scratch, but I have done net installs with Suse before.

Still, when I look at the debian amd64 page, it directs me to a mirror that doesn't seem to have any ISO images on it.

I'd really like to get debian on my AMD64 box, but the installation sounds complicated, can someone help?