Re: AMD64 is not one of them

Related question concerning this.

> Until AMD64 becomes an officially supported architecture, things are a
> bit different here:
>
>     * pure64 - sid (unstable) for amd64.
>     * Sarge - the designated unofficial stable release.
>     * gcc-3.4 - sid (unstable) thoroughly compiled with gcc-3.4, which
> has better amd64 support.

As I understand, there is also a gcc-3.4 sarge, I dont remember if this is
just a symlink (seems so - but permanently or not?) or a different
distribution but at least it's in the directory tree. However, I was
unable to find real information on that one. Could someone clarify or
perhaps it should be added to the HOWTO.

/v\