wlan-ng

I'm just experimenting with amd64 - trying to replace an ageing box with something more interesting...  before I can swap it out I'll need to get wireless working as it provides web access to my better halfs laptop.

has anyone had any success in getting wlan-ng (I used to use hostap a year or so ago but switched to wlan-ng as I was (at the time) getting some odd behavior) built & working under amd64?

my wireless card is an old zoomair/prism2.5...

cheers,
Richard.