sed_4.2.1-2_amd64.deb from apt

Hey,

Went to do a standard apt-get upgrade this morning, but it kept breaking
on sed. I'm using debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64 in sources.list.

It was failing on installing the info pages for sed. I apt-get source'd
the package and noticed that doc/sed.info was empty. I copied
doc/sed.info-1 over to doc/sed.info, ran debuild and dpkg -i on the
resulting package, and it installed fine.

I mainly just wanted to draw your attention to the problem. I'm only
running debian64 for about a couple of weeks, but I'm very happy with
it. The installer worked perfectly first time, and since then, this
problem with sed has been the only one I encountered. Well done, and
keep up the good work.

If it's of any use, I'd be willing to help out where I can. I had a look
at the "Getting Involved" section of the FAQ but it doesn't contain much
in the way of details. Should I just subscribe to this list and see what
shows up?

--
Chat ya later,

John.