Problems with Kontact, KOrganizer and KMail

Hi!

Now that my pure64 installation runs, I have some problems:

1. KOrganizer (either standalone or integrated in Kontact) keeps crashing on
startup when the Country in KControlcenter is set to German. It perfectly
works, if I set the Country to Default (C) and then manually add German as a
language and change all the other settings to the german standard
(date-format etc.).. What could be the reason?

2. KMail: When I use "Apply Filters" on about 500 Emails in my Inbox, KMail
takes a LONG time (>2min) to filter them. top reveals that the system load
rises, and the system spends 20-30% time in waiting (? the fifth entry in the
CPU(s): line). KMail is not usable during this time, but continues to work as
usual after about 2-4 minutes.

I hope someone can fix it or point me to people that can.

regards
Jonas

PS: Please CC me in your replies.