Re: blackdown Java, amd64 and java-package

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 01:16:13PM +1100, Robert King wrote:
> What am I doing wrong here?

 You're using make-jpkg with a reasonably up-to-date java release.  That
doesn't work, because java-package doesn't seem to be very actively
maintained.  You can probably hack the shell scripts to go ahead with the
different version and file size, though.

 It would be really nice if someone who knows what they're doing with java
would keep java-package up to date, so Java could be another one of those
things that Just Works, at least after downloading Blackdown's release.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y
Peter Cordes ;  e-mail: X(peter@cor , des.ca)