Installing nvidia glx safely...(was Re: Required..)

Thanks frederik for your help..but not needed at last:(

The problem is the  next:

The nvidia 64 bynary drivers attemps to overrite the libs in /lib directory. The common solution was to remove the link of lib64, create a lib64 real directory and the run the installer. After this you only need to manually override your glx libs in /lib and then restore the link again.

But now if you remove the lib64 link... your system remains unusable, any command is understood by the bash.

My question: Is any other way to catch the libs of nvidia binary driver installer and put into /lib directory without removing the /lib64 link?

(Surely is a noob question, but I'm bloocked.