Re: Do you know this mirror?

Peter Nelson <rufus@hackish.org> writes:

> Maybe it does, but I couldn't get it to work.  It always asked (and I
> just checked, still does) for a login name / password and a few
> generic guesses of mine (guest, anonymous, etc) didn't work.  I'd like
> to use rsync instead of http if possible.

Hmm.  I don't use any password.  Maybe someone has explicitly allowed
my rsync system's IP?

I just found that my own debian-amd64 mirror accidently got wiped.
I've just started pulling the whole thing down now (sorry alioth).
When it is done you can rsync to it if you'd like:

rsync mirror.phy.bnl.gov::Debian-amd64/

I sync twice per day.  I'll send a message once I notice it is done.

-Brett.