amd64 testing repository

Dear Friends,

First of all, thanks for this great job working on a pure 64 Debian port.

Just a few remarks and questions:

1) Using the new debian installer at first, it did not seem clear to me that I
had to choose an "expert" installation. Normal installation is done by
default using the testing repository, thus fails.

After a few tests, I understood that I had to type "expert" on the first
installer prompt. Could you add this information to:
https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html#id204230

2) After installation, I tried to install KDE and XFree86. It seems that most
packages are gone in the testing repository. A desktop environment would help
using the pure64 port.

When do you think a pure64 testing repository will be available? it could ease
both installation and desktop usage.

3) Alternatively, is there a way to configure /etc/apt/apt.conf to compile
source packages from testing repository for the pure64 port?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel