wvstreams patch for gcc-3.4

I'm running the gcc-3.4 branch of debian-amd64 and noticed that wvdial is not
installable due to a broken dependency (libwvstreams3-base).  I downloaded
the wvstreams source package and managed to build most of the binary packages
after fixing some things needed for gcc-3.4.

The patch and the arch-dependent binary packages can be found here:

http://cmb.phys.cwru.edu/kisner/linux/packages/

unfortunately there is still a doxygen problem that prevents building the
documentation package...

I have sent the patch to the package maintainer as well, but thought I would
post the binary packages in case someone needs them now...

cheers,

-Ted