bug in g77/libgc2.la

First of all, debian-amd64 rocks. I installed it last week and apart the grub issue when mem > 4Gb
(solved using uppermem = 1000000), everything was smooth and perfect.

libg2c.la is buggy:

it contains the following on my machine (last line)

it is wrong . it should be

I will post a bug for the corresponding package If not already done.

rapid solution for those who cannot wait for the package: edit and change libg2c.la and put
the correct path.

Debian Developer
Scienfific computing packages maintainer
Fingerprint = 3703 50DE 7A9F 024E 0F26  0D07 A18F B40B D4BE 1450