apt sources for getting the last amd64 debian port

I need the sources lists.  I have a debian-amd64 minimal system installed through chroot's way that showed me the howto.
But which are the sources to install the whole system? ( I mean xfrees, gnomes...etc)

PS:I have this: "deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64 sid main" and I can't install nothiing, What I'm doing wrong?

thanks in advance.
--
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us.
In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom