Re: Cron broken on upgrade

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 05:30:26PM -0500, Pete Harlan wrote:
> This happened (broke) for i386 sid yesterday, and is resolved as of at
> least now.  I don't know how long it takes changes like this to
> propagate to amd64.

The fixed cron was just uploaded to alioth.

It roughly takes a day for changes to propagate to amd64, since we get
new packages once a day after the dinstall run on master around 20-21h
UTC, and compiling and uploading takes it's time too.
Mostly everything is done by 7-8h UTC, take another hour or two and it's
on the alioth mirrors.

Greetings
Frederik Schuler

--