Re: lesstiff bug triggered by grace and ddd programs

Goswin von Brederlow:  From the name and use I interfere
>that dummy is never used. Changing it to long instead of
>int should have the same effect and save a variable.

I filled a bug report with debain.

The dummy is not used.  However, I would still use two
varibles.  In the xlib doc, the
first use of dummy is a Window type defined in Xlib.h
as unsigned long.  I think that Window type should be
used for the first dummy since this can change in the
xlib code.  The other four can be the same since the
xlib doc defines them as an int type.

Saving a varible is good but it I think it caused this
current problem.

Nick Materer