sdl 64bit problem

I've installed a pure64 system and it's working well (some packages missing like links-ssl and kdemultimedia but nothing I can't live without).

There seems to be a bug with the libsdl sound handling. If I load up frozen-bubble for example it sounds like a very loud buzz with the slightest hint of the proper sound in the background. This also affects other sdl games eg tuxracer.

Normal sound is OK so ALSA is working. I tried with the sdl-oss and sdl-alsa with the same results. The sdl-arts library just segfaults and doesn't run.

Tony

--
All your code belongs to Santa

Tony Hoyle <tmh@nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917
FWD: 413300