Re: amd64 installer (Debian From Scratch)

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 08:02:18PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> This is the installer I mentioned earlier today... forwarded from -devel
> for those of you not on that list.  An amd64 tester would be
> appreciated.  The amd64 kernel is the static one I posted here recently.

It appears that I somehow broke the amd64 kernel on this image.  I have
prepared a new one and am uploading it, but I'm on a very slow link, so
it probably won't be there until tomorrow.  I'll advise when it's ready.

(The thing boots but tries to load i386 modules becuase both kernels
have the same version string.  oops.  so it doesn't actually make it far
enough to run /sbin/init <g>)

-- John