Re: compiling kernel ...

I have sarge biarch chroot, i've done it with debootstrap and all i have in apt sources.list is the alioth source.

I have all installed but i cant compile the kernel because i dont have "make". And if i do a apt-get install automake (with other source in apt), apt removes the lib64c6 which i believe i need.

How should i do it?

Tks in advance
João Grilo

Frederik Schueler wrote:

Hi,

you need a woody chroot with sarge biarch stuff and the gcc.bart wrapper
according to the CVS version of the HOWTO, then you can cross-compile
from pristine sources. If you already got everything, save your .config,
make mrproper, copy your .config back and try again.

HTH
Frederik Schueler