Re: [pure amd64] xfree86 4.3.0-3

>What is the status of KDE3 ? I personally don't need it, but a co-worker was asking.

So far I haven't gotten it to work. Problems with the DCOP server mainly - I think it may not be working with ICE properly. I tried building debug-enabled packages of qt3, arts, kdelibs, and kdebase, but when I loaded a binary file into gdb it said that no debugging symbols were found. So that sort of stymied my efforts for a bit. Also, kde applications give the error of "BadCursor" or something like that - I can't remember exactly and I'm not on my opteron box right now.

Maybe somebody else has had better luck? At any rate, is there anything special that needs to be done for debug-enabled builds of kde aside from setting the debian build flag ="debug" ?

- Josh