libc6, iptables amd64

After a couple of days trying to get a 64-bit Debian amd64 system to
integrate with the packages from i386 unstable, I have come to a
conclusion: If I want my shiny new SMP AMD64 system to do what I want it
to, I need to volunteer some time. (Some of my own and some from my
company.)

I have experience creating local Debian packages (i386) for various
things, but have never acted as a maintainer. I did maintain a local
branch of the alpha 64 kernel back in the 2.0.30 days for quite some
time.

For my purposes, I would like to help get biarch packages for current
(unstable version equivalent) versions of libc6 and iptables working.

If someone could please get in contact with me directly about what is
needed and where I should start, I would appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Matt

--
Matthew Excell
Senior Consultant - The Possibility Forge, Inc.