Re: moin

Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de> writes:

> On Thursday 04 December 2003 15:27, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > Moin,
> >
> > The Opteron sponsored by FSM-Computer planed for Debian-Installer
> > porting has finally arrived.
> >
> > Its currently running SuSe Linux amd64 and I will start downloading,
> > compiling, installing Debian over the next days.
> >
> > I've found the following urls so far:
> > https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/1314/21/debian-amd64-howto.html
> > http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?debian-amd64
> > http://debian.org/ports/amd64/
> > http://www.arndb.de/debian/
> > http://zeniiia.linux.org.uk/pub/apt/debian-amd64/full-mirror/
>
> At least the arndb.de site is outdated, better get everything from
>
> http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/
>
> > Anything else I should be aware of?
>
> If you like, I can come over so I can help you install it. Is it at
> Uni Tübingen, and if so, can we get there during the weekend?

The opteron is currently at my home so access is not a problem. I have
only dsl but a local i386 and source mirror. You sure are welcome to
come over, esspecially since you are bringing gifts (see below :).
Falk Hueffner wanted to drop by on the weekend too, he lives 15
minutes away by foot.

> 	Arnd <><
>
> PS: I also have the old Alpha lying around here that you wanted to have.
> Are you still interested?

Yes. Still am.

MfG
        Goswin