---- Start SpamAssassin results
11.20 points, 4 required;
* 1.0 -- Sounds like a MsgId autogenerated by our MTAs
* 2.9 -- X-Mailer contains malformed Outlook Express version
* 2.6 -- BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
* 0.2 -- RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 characters
* 1.0 -- RBL: Received via SBLed relay, see http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/
[RBL check: found 18.104.22.168.sbl.spamhaus.org.]
* 3.5 -- Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
---- End of SpamAssassin results
--- Begin Message ---
My name is William Ume,
Presently, I am in an African country.
I sent you a mail yesterday but until now I have not received a response from you, or did you not receive?
I got your contact via an online network and felt you may be willing to pursue this with me.
This proposal may sound strange to you or probably you may even think it is a joke, because of lots of funny mails circulating over the Internet. Well if you do, I really understand, but honestly my friend, am really handicaped, because this is the only means available to me to communicate to you.
Honestly, I think you should give me a trial, I need your assistance and the deal is good.
The deal involves the transfer of funds, safely abroad. For your role, you are to receive a percentage of the funds, based on a sharing formula that will be agreed by both parties.
If you are interested in pursuing this further please contact me via e-mail so that I can furnish you with the relevant details about the origin of the fund and the modalities for the deal.
Please send your response to my e-mail address.
--- End Message ---