NOTICE: RAPED.ORG BEING AUCTIONED PUBLICLY

---- Start SpamAssassin results
8.20 points, 4 required;
*  1.0 -- BODY: "one time mailing" doesn't mean it isn't spam
*  3.5 -- BODY: Razor2 gives a spam confidence level between 11 and 20
          [cf:  20]
*  2.0 -- Listed in Razor2, see http://razor.sf.net/
*  1.1 -- Subject is all capitals
*  0.1 -- RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
          [RBL check: found 2.4.174.216.dnsbl.njabl.org.]
*  0.5 -- RBL: NJABL: sender is proxy/relay/formmail/spam-source
*  0.0 -- RBL: Received via a relay in unconfirmed.dsbl.org
          [RBL check: found 2.4.174.216.unconfirmed.dsbl.org.]

---- End of SpamAssassin results

--- Begin Message ---
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a moral obligation to inform you that I am auctioning "raped.org" on ebay.

My goal was to develop a portal to assist rape victems and to create a national public
online database of incidents and arrests.

Unforunately, due to surmounting legal problems with Volkswagen, I am being forced to liquidate
all assets merely to defend myself against Volkswagen on a separate issue.

Please see http://raped.org for information regarding this auction.

This is a one time mailing. Your email is not on a list and you will receive no futher emails
from me.  I felt it was important to let key parties know that this domain is being released
to the general public.

Best Regards,

Jim Anderson

--- End Message ---