Re: Renaming this list into debian-amd64

Ian Norton wrote:
> is it fair to say, that AMD64 is AMDs implelentation of x86-64, and IA64 is
> intels implemenatation of IA64 :-), some other chip company might implement
> x86-64 aswell, its all very odd,

Doesn't IA already stand for "Intel Architecture"?

Regards,

	Joey

--
WARNING: Do not execute!  This software violates patent EP0394160.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/EP0394160

echo -ne PROGRESSBAR\\r;for i in `seq 11`;do sleep 1;echo -n -;done;echo